- "I'm not smiling on the inside, by the way. That was humiliating."
- ―Natalie, after using Kyun, Epic Battle Fantasy 4
When the Limit Break is used, Natalie jumps in front of her allies and raises her staff, casting an alluring magical illusion of herself that varies between games:
- In games prior to EBF5, Natalie appears in an "animesque" closeup, striking a pose while saying "Kyun!" against a background of stars and roses.
- In EBF5, Natalie gets a full-body shot in a more realistic style, wearing lingerie based on her equipped armor; if the Cleavage option is disabled, she will always be wearing pajama pants and a blue "Donut Touch" shirt (as shown in this video). The other party members can be seen in the background, watching Natalie adoringly.
Either way, the screen is then filled with stars before returning to the normal battle interface and applying the Limit Break's effects.
7th Heaven is perhaps one of the most useful and versatile Limit Breaks in the series. It greatly heals the entire party, removes all negative status effects, and provides a massive boost to both offenses and defenses, allowing the team to go all-out. Prior to EBF4, it also applies equally strong debuffs to the foes, giving the player even more power.
In EBF5, 7th Heaven also applies Lovable to Natalie, further increasing her chances of survival in most situations; on the other hand, this also reduces her ability to rebuild her Limit bar after using 7th Heaven.
Kyun is Natalie's only Limit Break. It heals herself and Matt while buffing their Attack, Magic Attack, Defence and Magic Defence by 40%; it also debuffs the same stats of the current foes by 40%, ignoring their resistances to stat drops.
It is the only way to reliably counter the final boss's frequent buffs, as the boss is immune to Dispel and other means of inflicting debuffs may be resisted. As EBF2's Limit Breaks take longer to charge each time they are used, it can be advised to save Kyun until it's really needed.
|Power||Status Chance||Status Strength|
|Note: Cures all negative status effects. Debuffs ignore resistance.|
|Kyun||Limit Break Bar fills 40% faster.|
|Limit break! Heals and buffs all party's attack, magic attack, defence, and magic defence. Debuffs all foes. Level 2: Heals status defects.|
|Level||Power||Status Chance||Status Strength||MP||AP Cost|
|Note: The "Heals status defects" part means only negative status effects, not stat debuffs.|
Kyun no longer applies debuffs to enemies; however, its healing power was increased.
|Limit break! Heals all allies' HP and status problems, and buffs their attack, magic attack, defence, and magic defence.|
|Level||Power||Status Chance||Status Strength||MP||AP Cost|
|Note: The "Heals status problems" part means only negative status effects, not stat debuffs. Before the v2 update, didn't affect backup.|
- "Hahaha, this is only a magical illusion. You can stop staring at me now - I'd never do something so lewd in the middle of a battle!"
- ―Natalie's explanation, Epic Battle Fantasy 5
Kyun was renamed "7th Heaven" and given a new animation. It buffs more or less on par with the standard buffing moves, making it perfectly viable with the new buff mechanics to remove the corresponding debuffs instead of being additive (i.e. having a 20% debuff and using a maxed-out 7th Heaven will give the full 70% buff, not 50%). It can also benefit from Equipment Effects that improve the power of Natalie's buffing skills, allowing her to empower the team even further.
Aside from the beneficial gameplay changes, 7th Heaven still functions as it did in previous games. However, it now affects allies in backup and also grants Natalie the Lovable status to keep her from being targeted by single-target attacks.
|Limit Break! Heals all allies' HP and status problems, and buffs their attack, magic attack, defence, and magic defence.
|Level||Power||Status Chance||Status Strength||AP Cost|
|Note: Also gives 2x Lovable to Natalie.|
- Kyun was the first support-based Limit Break in the series, as well as the only one of its kind until the introduction of Art Attack.
- The Kyun animation is a rather iconic eye candy, and is a reference to the My Boyfriend is a Pilot song from the Macross Frontier anime, where "Kyun" is repeatedly said.
- The final animation for 7th Heaven is quite different from the pre-release version. Both versions were drawn by Ronja.
- In EBF5, there's a secret 7th Heaven animation where Natalie is fully nude, with black CENSORED bars covering her private parts. This secret animation has a 1% chance of replacing the usual one and is only available after the party defeats Laurelin (and Cleavage isn't disabled).
- Using 7th Heaven on Lance when both he and the Neon Valkyrie are severely damaged will make him Surrender, earning the Seduction Medal. This makes 7th Heaven the only Limit Break that is required to make a foe Surrender in EBF5.
- The name "7th Heaven" may be a reference to a bar of the same name owned by Tifa Lockhart in Final Fantasy VII.
- For reasons unclear, 7th Heaven's "Donut Touch" animation is mirrored from its other versions; not only is Natalie facing the opposite direction, the other party members are on opposite sides from normal.
- As of EBF5 V2, Natalie's hairstyle for 7th Heaven will change depending on the type of hat she's wearing. There's 5 variations, her default long hair (e.g. Red Ribbon), pig tails (e.g. Amber Bobble), braids (e.g. Nurse Hat), curls (e.g. Pope Hat), and buns (e.g. Curly Horns).
- With the amount of Female Hats and Armor present in the game, there's more than 400 possible animations for 7th Heaven, depending on the exact combination of Hat and Armor used. Some hats will change color depending on the armor.
- If cleavage is disabled in V2, there are only 5 different possible combinations due to having only one outfit (Natalie's PJ's) and 5 hairstyles. Hats themselves aren't shown if cleavage is disabled.