FANDOM


Stat Accuracy
This article lists the ways to impact the Accuracy stat. For a general description of the stat, see Stats#Accuracy.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2

For the only sort of temporary Accuracy (de)buff in the game — the Blind status effect — see its own article.

Swords providing bonuses to Accuracy:

Skill bonuses providing boosts to base Accuracy:

  • Eagle Eye for Matt — +20
  • Sniper for Natalie — +20

Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Accuracy buffs are available to players through the following means:

Equipment providing bonuses to Accuracy:

Equipment with resistance to Accuracy debuffs:

Accuracy debuffs are available to players through the following means:

  • Flare — up to 80% chance and 40% strength, targets all foes.
  • Judgement (only at level 3) — 40% chance, 20% strength.
  • Shine (only at level 3) — 50% chance, 50% strength.
    • However, this skill won't ever debuff anything when initiated by equipment.
  • Heaven's Gate (sword) — up to 30% chance and 25% strength at base.
  • Unleash with Sol Spear (sword) — up to 150% chance and 50% strength.

Enemy abilities that can buff Accuracy:

  • Czars buffs self by 70% each time another head dies.
  • Light Clay's speed potion — 70% strength.

Enemy attacks that can debuff Accuracy:

  • Blaze's smoke burp — 70% chance, 20% strength, targets all players.
  • Cosmic Monolith's Flare — 100% chance, 20% strength, targets all players.
  • Evil Worm's oil burp — 50% chance, 30% strength, targets all players.
  • Giant Squid's ink shot — 100% chance, 40% strength.
  • Giant Squid's oil spit — 40% chance, 20% strength, targets all players.
  • Holy Eye's Shine — 50% chance, 50% strength.
  • Light Clay's Shine — 50% chance, 50% strength.
  • Rune Claw's Shine (only in Holy mode) — 50% chance, 50% strength.
  • Sandworm's sand spit — 80% chance, 30% strength, targets all players.
  • Swift Crow's dust — 80% chance, 40% strength.
  • Thunderbird's dust — 80% chance, 50% strength.

Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Stats before the Battle Mountain update are listed in brackets.

For everything related to the Tired status, which slowly debuffs Accuracy over time, see its own article.

Accuracy buffs are available to players through the following means:

Equipment providing bonuses to Accuracy:

Accuracy debuffs are available to players through the following means:

  • Blizzard (Premium only) never debuffs Accuracy, despite its description.
  • Sand Dune — up to 90% chance and 55% strength.
    • In non-Steam versions of the game, this skill loses its debuff ability when maxed (at level 5).
  • Solar Flare — up to 100% chance and 30% strength, targets all foes.
  • Coal Bat (summon) — 100% chance, 30% strength, targets all foes.

Enemy abilities that can buff Accuracy:

Enemy attacks that can debuff Accuracy:

  • Angel Eye's Glitter — 90% chance, 20% strength.
  • Big Muddy Bush's dirt spit — 70% chance, 10% strength, targets all players.
  • Big Sand Slime's Sand Dune — 70% chance, 40% strength.
  • Big Sludge Slime's dark cloud — 80% chance, 20% strength, targets all players.
  • Black Bird's dust — 100% chance, 20% (35% on Hard/Epic) strength.
  • Brown Dragon's sand spray — 100% chance, 25% strength, targets all players.
  • Coal Bat's darkness — 70% chance, 15% (25% on Hard/Epic) strength, targets all players.
  • Diamond Bit's Glitter — 90% chance, 20% strength.
  • Flame Sprite's smoke burp — 50% chance, 15% strength, targets all players.
  • Laser Turret's energy ball — 25% chance, 15% strength, targets all players.
  • Obsidian Idol's black flash — 100% chance, 25% strength.
  • Red Dragon's smoke burp — 100% chance, 25% strength, targets all players.
  • Red Wasp's toxic powder — 66% chance, 20% strength, targets all players.
  • Sand Worm's sand spit — 100% chance, 20% (30% on Hard/Epic) chance, targets all players.
  • Spirit's Glitter — 90% chance, 20% strength.
  • Thunder Bird's dust — 100% chance, 25% strength.
  • Toxic Squid's dark cloud — 100% chance, 20% strength, targets all players.
  • Toxic Squid's ink shot — 100% chance, 50% strength.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.