The Angel Mirror, as the name implies, is a mirror. It has an oval shape and a golden frame with white details, two candles can be seen floating next to it. Two small yellow eyes can be seen in the middle if it's not broken.
Like the other Mirrors, it can "reflect" attacks (which simply means counterattacking to them, not nullifying/reducing their damage, though the counter has same elemental properties as the attack it's hit with), but can break at low HP, making it unable to reflect attacks and use most of its attacks.
The Angel Mirror will reflect any type of attack, physical or magical. It has a wide range of magical elemental attacks and can inflict both Enchanted and Confused, and it's dark weakness sets it apart from other foes in the Mystic Woods, with dark immunities, but it isn't too threatening.
|This mirror will reflect all types of damage, and uses quite a variety of attacks. It's best to just smash it in one hit!|
|Item Drop Rate|
|Name||White Feather||Glass Shards||Gold Plate||-||-|
|Damage taken from status effects, in % of maximum health (per turn), including elemental resistances:|
(if Death fails)
| 3.5% per stack,|
up to 31.5%
| 3% per stack,|
up to 27%
| 6% per stack,|
up to 54%
|Damage taken from first three is decreased by 30% on Easy and 65% on Zero difficulties.|
Final damage is randomized by ±5% (except for Doom) and rounded down.
Attacks and Abilities
|Notes: Status chance increased to 30% on Hard or Epic difficulties.|
|Notes: Debuff strength increased to 30% on Hard or Epic difficulties.|
|Notes: Status chance increased to 50% on Hard or Epic difficulties.|
|Notes: Cannot miss and bypasses Bless.|
Can only be used on Hard or Epic difficulties.
|Glass Shard Volley||All||42/3||----||--||--||--||100%||10%||10%|
|Notes: Breaks the mirror.|
|Notes: Power is equal to % of maxHP lost by the attack modified by a multiplier based on difficulty (0.2x on Zero, 0.4x on Easy, 0.7x on Normal, 1x on Hard and 1.5x on Epic); will not trigger against attacks that heal the mirror. Element and type are the same as the attack's, with 100% element degree (even if the attack itself was only partially elemental). Will not trigger if the attack breaks the mirror.|
The following describes general logic of the enemy and attack patterns, with chances of each attack to be used. Conditions are listed from highest to lowest priority unless specified otherwise.
- If catch score >55, all players are Lovable and the mirror is broken → Surrender;
- If catch score >55, all players are Lovable and the mirror is Syphoned → Nothing;
- If catch score >55 and all players are Lovable → Light Beam (1/2) , Wind Blast (1/2);
- If broken or Syphoned → Bash;
- If Berserked → Glass Shard Volley;
- <39% HP → Glass Shard Volley (1/2), Light Beam/Bash/Wind Blast (3/8);
- If playing on Hard/Epic and the target does not have Enchant → Enchantment (1/24), Confuse (1/48), Spectrum (3/48);
- Otherwise → Confuse/Spectrum (1/8).;
- Otherwise → Light Beam (1/4), Wind Blast (1/4), Bash (1/4);
- If playing on Hard/Epic and the target does not have Enchant → Enchantment (1/12), Confuse (1/24), Spectrum (3/24);
- Otherwise → Confuse/Spectrum (1/4).
The foe can be captured to be used as a summon. The Angel Mirror summon gives the party Enchanted status for one turn, thus basically giving them a round of immunity to all magic attacks; while this may be wasted against the average foe, using it against bosses and foes who have a Charged magic attack (such as Cosmic Monoliths and God) can allow the player to easily endure the attack.
|Gives enchanted status to all allies, making them immune to magical damage for a turn, but also weak against physical attacks.||48||Kept|