- "*ice cream sandwich?!*"
- ―NoLegs,, Epic Battle Fantasy 5
The Big Icecream Slime appears to be a large dollop of light blue ice cream, apparently bubblegum flavored. Like most Big Slimes, the Big Icecream is surrounded by a trio of smaller, similarly-colored scoops. Each of these scoops of slime have a small stick of cinnamon or possibly a wafer roll in them. The Big Icecream Slime itself has a large ice cream sandwich embedded into its head.
Unlike the other Big Slimes in EBF5, the Big Icecream Slime drops nothing but snowballs, so it is useless to farm.
|Big Icecream Slime||EBF5|
|Do not try to eat it, as it will be stuck in your digestive system for years. It can set up icy combos with the chill and freeze status effects.|
|Item Drop Rate|
|Damage taken from status effects, in % of maximum health (per turn), including elemental resistances:|
(if Death fails)
| 2.52% per stack,|
up to 22.68%
| 1.2% per stack,|
up to 10.8%
| 2.4% per stack,|
up to 21.6%
|Damage taken from first three is decreased by 30% on Easy and 65% on Zero difficulties.|
Final damage is randomized by ±5% (except for Doom) and rounded down.
Attacks and Abilities
|Notes: Status chance increased to 100% on Hard or Epic difficulties.|
|Notes: Spawns one Icecream Slime.|
50% chance of spawning an extra Icecream Slime on Hard or Epic difficulties.
|Double Ground Pound||All||28/2||50%||10%||1x||100%||10%||20%|
|Notes: 60% chance of spawning one Icecream Slime.|
Changes to 54% chance of spawning one Icecream Slime and 18% chance of spawning two Icecream Slimes on Hard or Epic difficulties.
|Notes: Status chance increased to 20% on Hard or Epic difficulties.|
The following describes general logic of the enemy and attack patterns, with chances of each attack to be used. Conditions are listed from highest to lowest priority unless specified otherwise.
- If Syphoned, catch score >55 and all players are Lovable → Ground Pound;
- If catch score >55 and all players are Lovable → Icy Breath (2/6), Ground Pound (2/6), Wafer (1/6), Sudden Frost (1/6);
- If Syphoned or Berserked → Leap (1/2), Ground Pound (1/2);
- Otherwise → Leap (1/6), Deep Freeze (1/6), Icy Breath (1/6), Wafer (1/6), Sudden Frost (1/6), Ground Pound (1/6).
* Ground Pound becomes Double Ground Pound when <49% HP.
Additionally, if any front line player has equipment that scares Slimes, the Big Icecream Slime will inflict 2x Berserk on themselves at the start of their turn (this does not take up their turn).
The foe can be captured to be used as a summon.
|Big Icecream Slime||SP|
|Chills all foes with weak ice magic, setting up water and ice combos.||32||Cured|
- Given that Icecream Slimes are bubblegum flavored, the Big Icecream Slime's flavor text is a reference to an urban legend of how eating bubblegum will result in it remaining in your digestive tract for several years. This is not true, but the myth has persisted for decades.