The Blue Creep is a foe and a summon in Epic Battle Fantasy 5. They are typically found along the Rainbow River, with a few scattered around in other locations such as The Rapture. It is a member of the Creeps enemy group.
(insert visual description)
|A blue shell is the last thing you want to see while driving. If this guy can't win a fight, he'll just detonate himself.|
|Item Drop Rate|
|Name||Sea Shell||Razor Claw||Bone Spike||-||-|
|Damage taken from status effects, in % of maximum health (per turn), including elemental resistances:|
(if Death fails)
| 2.31% per stack,|
up to 20.79%
| 1.98% per stack,|
up to 17.82%
| 3.96% per stack,|
up to 35.64%
|Damage taken from first three is decreased by 30% on Easy and 65% on Zero difficulties.|
Final damage is randomized by ±5% (except for Doom) and rounded down.
Attacks and Abilities
|Notes: Gets 100% chance of 2x Disable on Hard or Epic difficulties.|
|3x Shell Bump||random||75/3||----||10%||--||100%||10%||10%|
|Notes: Status chance increased to 50% on Hard or Epic difficulties.|
|5x Shell Bump|| Random|
| 75/3 |
|Notes: Damage inflicted to allies scales off Player Weather Attack and Accuracy.|
Status chance increased to 50% on Hard or Epic difficulties.
|Notes: Buff strength increased to 50% on Hard or Epic difficulties.|
Also gets Defend on Hard or Epic difficulties.
The following describes general logic of the enemy and attack patterns, with chances of each attack to be used. Conditions are listed from highest to lowest priority unless specified otherwise.
- If catch score >55 and all players are Lovable;
- <80% HP → Flee;
- Otherwise → Nothing;
- If Berserked or <32% HP (<24% HP if playing on Hard/Epic);
- If Syphoned → Surrender;
- Otherwise → Explode;
- <79% HP (<65% HP if playing on Hard/Epic), and didn't use Buff last turn → Buff;
- If there's less than 3 foes left → 3x Shell Bump;
- Otherwise → 5x Shell Bump.
The foe can be captured to be used as a summon.
|Explodes with a powerful bomb blast which also stuns the target.||68||Kept|
- The Blue Creep's description and its Explode attack are a reference to the Blue Shell power-up commonly present in the Mario Kart series, which shoots an explosive projectile directly at the first place racer.