- "Should I just spam random skills? It sounds like a good idea, now that I think about it."
- ―Lance, Epic Battle Fantasy 5
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 that only affects players. Its icon is a white question mark.
- When Confused, the affected player(s) will become uncontrollable and randomly use one of their learned skills. That said, its in-game description is not completely accurate: the affected players can only use the weakest version of any skill they have learned while Confused. The skill will retain its upgrade level unless it's a skill that changes upon being upgraded; in this case, it will be at the maximum level before changing into a different skill.
- Confuse ignores Syphon and skill cooldowns, and won't put the used skills in cooldown, either. Confused players will also ignore Lovable on foes.
- Confuse's behavior takes priority over Berserk when both are inflicted at the same time. If Hungry is inflicted, its behavior takes priority over both.
- There are 3 skills that cannot be used while Confused: Cherish, Berserk and Medipack. This is entirely for practical reasons, since having Lance or NoLegs use these skills while Confused caused infinite-loop bugs.
- Electric Bat (summon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.