- "Can we steal that giant gemstone of his? Can we steal his face too?"
- ―Matt's reaction to Orb Roll
The Coral Boulder is a gray boulder with some moss on it, with arms and legs made from the same material. It has turquoise gems forming its eyes and mouth, and on the top it has seaweed and coral. Its arms are covered with barnacles.
Like all Boulders, it can use a thematically appropiate boulder to attack players; Coral Boulder's is a large sea-colored orb which is darker at its center. The boulder appears to resemble some type of turquoise or aquamarine.
- This section is incomplete. You can help Epic Battle Fantasy Wiki by adding required information to it.
To do: Overall description/summary of its in-battle behaviour, any special traits and tactics against it.
|A small golem which attacks with a magical orb, and tries to lower your defences. He hits hard for his size, but lacks intelligence and accuracy.|
|Item Drop Rate|
|Name||Rainbow Ore||Sea Shell||Sacred Rune||-||-|
|Damage taken from status effects, in % of maximum health (per turn), including elemental resistances:|
(if Death fails)
| 1.155% per stack,|
up to 10.395%
|Damage taken from first three is decreased by 30% on Easy and 65% on Zero difficulties.|
Final damage is randomized by ±5% (except for Doom) and rounded down.
Attacks and Abilities
The following describes general logic of the enemy and attack patterns, with chances of each attack to be used. Conditions are listed from highest to lowest priority unless specified otherwise.
- If Syphoned, catch score >55 and all players are Lovable → Surrender;
- If catch score >55 and all players are Lovable → Orb Roll (1/2), Orb Bounce (1/2);
- If Syphoned → Arm Swinging (1/2), Bump (1/2);
- If Berserked → Big Leap;
- Otherwise → Arm Swinging (1/6), Bump (1/6), Torrent (1/6), Big Leap (1/6), Orb Roll (1/6), Orb Bounce (1/6).
The foe can be captured to be used as a summon.
|Leaps at a target with a water attack, which staggers them.||41||Kept|