When in effect, all magical damage received by the target is nullified, while all physical damage received is doubled; additionally, the affected target's sprite also swaps to an alternate color palette. Its inverse status effect is Invisible.
- While Enchanted is mechanically a neutral status effect, it's coded in-game as a positive status effect, as such it will not be removed by spells or food that remove negative status effects, instead being removed when the target is inflicted with Dispel.
- Because of this, the only ways players can remove the status off themselves (other than dying) is to either use the Cutie Worm summon, or inflict Invisible on themselves, which will replace the status.
- Like other positive status effects, Enchant stacks fade away at the end of the players' turn for foes and at the end of the foe's turn for players.
- Due to being classified as magical damage, the damage from Poison, Virus, Burn, Scorch and Delete will be nullified by Enchanted; the opposite is true for Doom, which inflicts physical damage.
- That said, for foes Enchanted fades away before the status damage is inflicted, meaning at least 2 stacks of it need to be inflicted for it to nullify/double status damage; for players one stack is enough.
- Due to an oversight, all enemies except Natalia (who is immune to both Enchanted and Invisible) have -9900% resistance to Enchanted and Invisible, meaning the statuses become guaranteed even when the status chance is less than 100% (though this only affects the Space Distortion unleash from the Dark Tooth, which is supposed to only have a 40% chance to cause Invisible). Players are unaffected and have regular 0% resistance to the statuses.
- While generally speaking, Enchanted and Invisible will replace each other, there is one exception to this rule: damaging attacks that inflict either Invisible or Enchanted will not replace the other status.
- There are 3 damaging attacks that inflict Invisible: Space Distortion and Distortion Field from the Cosmic Monolith (though the Dark Tooth can also unleash Space Distortion), and the Ink Blob attack from the Pink Squid (this also applies to its summon); additionally, inflicting Invisible/Enchant through the Random status will also count. If any of these attacks successfully inflict Invisible/Enchant on a player/foe that has already been inflicted with the other status, that unit will have both Invisible and Enchanted at once, making it impervious to both all physical and magical damage.
Enchanted is available to players through the following skills and equipment:
- Enchantment, unleashed by the Elder's Wisdom staff — 100% chance, 1x length, bypasses Bless.
- Hardy Gloop (summon), casts Enchantment on a single enemy — 100% chance, 1x length, bypasses Bless.
- Angel Mirror (summon), casts Enchantment on all allies — 100% chance, 1x length.
- The Random status has 1/21 chance to become Enchanted — 100% chance, 1x length.
- Shell Armor, gives the status on defend — 1x length.
- Bubble Dress, gives the status on defend — 1x length.
Enemy attacks that cause Enchanted: