The Green Jelly has a rounded body with lily pads growing on it. It inhabits Lankyroot Jungle, but makes an early appearance in the Waste Disposal Plant.
Green Jellies have the standard resistances and immunities for a Jelly; Bomb resistance, Earth immunity, and Water absorption. Despite being the final Jelly encountered in EBF4, they have the most weaknesses of any Jelly species; Ice, Thunder, Fire and Poison all do extra damage against them. Like all Jellies, they are also vulnerable to Freeze.
- This section is incomplete. You can help Epic Battle Fantasy Wiki by adding required information to it.
To do: This section is supposed to be something more than just an inferior version of Statistics.
|A jellyfish which uses only poison attacks.|
|Item Drop Rate|
|Name||Bio Virus||Jungle Flower||Seaweed||Pink Potion||Tentacle||-||-|
|Damage taken from status effects, in % of maximum health (per turn), including elemental resistances:|
(if Death fails)
|12.6%|| 5.4% per stack,|
up to 48.6%
|Final damage is randomized by ±5% (except for Doom) and rounded down.|
Attacks and Abilities
The following describes general logic of the enemy and attack patterns, with chances of each attack to be used. Conditions are listed from highest to lowest priority unless specified otherwise.
- Berserked or/and Syphoned → Jab;
- Otherwise → Jab (1/3), Ivy (1/3), Nettle (1/3).
- After the Battle Mountain update, the Green Jelly is the the only Jelly that did not gain eyes.
- Although specializing in Poison-elemental skills, Green Jellies are weak to Poison element.