- "Wind damage taken is increased by 50%. Earth damage is reduced by 50%."
- ―Light's hover-over tip, Epic Battle Fantasy 5
Light is a neutral/multi-purpose status effect in Epic Battle Fantasy 5, and the opposite of the Heavy status. It is associated with the Wind element, and its icon are two light green arrows forming into one pointing upwards. Its effects are as follows:
- Increases Wind-elemental damage taken by 50% while decreasing Earth-elemental damage taken by 50% (in both cases it's only the elemental part); each time a Wind attack is boosted or an Earth attack is dampened, one stack of Light will be consumed.
- Cancels out Heavy if it's actually inflicted.
As a neutral status Light cannot be cured with standard cleansing effects or items, and won't be removed by getting Dispelled either. The main way for players to remove Light off themselves is the Cutie Worm summon. Like most status effects, it also vanishes after the battle, when the victim dies (except if with Auto-Revive), or after a number of turns.
- This section is incomplete. You can help Epic Battle Fantasy Wiki by adding required information to it.
To do: sources of light, equipment with resistance to light