- "Cannot be killed in one hit if HP is above 50%."
- ―Morale's hover-over tip
Morale will not work if the attack Dispels the target — due to Dispel's order in statuses-related calculations, presence of Morale (as well as EBF4 Auto-Revive) will be checked only after Dispel took the effect and erased them. Combined with the fact that most statuses in EBF4 (besides Instant Death) show no pop-up infliction notification if the attack kills the target, it leads to an illusion of Morale disappearing for no reason.
- Stats before the Battle Mountain update are listed in brackets.
Morale is available to the players through the following skills and equipment:
- Kitten Fort (summon) — 100% chance, 5x length, targets all players.
- Dragon Helm (male hat) may inflict the status on the user — up to 100% [83.(3)%] chance and 1x length.
- The Tr*force (flair) may inflict the status on the user — up to 25% chance and 2x length.
Enemy abilities that utilize Morale:
- Big Muddy Bush's rally — 100% chance, 3x length, targets all foes.
- Brown Dragon's roar — 100% chance, 1x length, targets all foes.
- Snail's shell visit on Hard/Epic — 100% chance, 3x length.