- "Cannot be killed in one hit if HP is above 50%."
- ―Morale's hover-over tip
status effect introduced in Epic Battle Fantasy 4. Its icon is a green viking helmet. Morale allows those with it to endure an attack that would kill them, as long as their health is ≥49% (incorrectly defined by the hover-over tip as >50%) at the time of the attack — instead of dying, they will remain alive with 1 HP. This does not drain Morale's length. Doom, Instant Death and the "overflow" attack are also affected, while the Sacrifice skill is not.
Morale will not work if the attack Dispels the target — due to Dispel's order in statuses-related calculations, presence of Morale (as well as Auto-Revive in EBF4 and EBF5) will be checked only after Dispel took the effect and erased them. Combined with the fact that most statuses in EBF4 and EBF5(besides Instant Death) show no pop-up infliction notification if the attack kills the target, it leads to an illusion of Morale disappearing for no reason.
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
- Stats before the Battle Mountain update are listed in brackets.
Morale is available to the players through the following skills and equipment:
- Kitten Fort (summon) — 100% chance, 5x length, targets all players.
- Dragon Helm (male hat) may inflict the status on the user — up to 100% [83.(3)%] chance and 1x length.
- The Tr*force (flair) may inflict the status on the user — up to 25% chance and 2x length.
Enemy abilities that utilize Morale:
- Big Muddy Bush's rally — 100% chance, 3x length, targets all foes.
- Brown Dragon's roar — 100% chance, 1x length, targets all foes.
- Snail's shell visit on Hard/Epic — 100% chance, 3x length.
Epic Battle Fantasy 5
After the v2 update, Morale also negates Defence and Magic Defence debuffs caused by direct attacks (ie, it does not cancel Curse's passive debuffs, or Radiation's Defence/Magic Defence debuffs)). Blocking debuffs does not consume Morale stacks.
- This section is incomplete. You can help Epic Battle Fantasy Wiki by adding required information to it.
To do: sources of Morale