- "Valkyrie, nuke my position, now. Stand back team, I'm gonna glass this whole area."
- ―Lance, Epic Battle Fantasy 4
The Nuke Limit Break calls back to its appearance in EBF2; using his radio, Lance orders the Valkyrie Tank to launch a massive nuclear missile that hits the enemies in a devastating explosion. It deals massive Fire-based damage to all foes and inflicts a negative status effect (Poison in EBF3, Burn in EBF4) on foes and players alike. Because of the indiscriminate nature of its secondary effect, Nuke requires some thought and planning to use, although it is still far less dangerous than the Black Hole Limit Break.
In EBF4, Dark Lance can also use Nuke, without any negative consequence to his side.
Epic Battle Fantasy 3
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Nuke no longer deals recoil damage to the players.
|Limit Break! Targets all foes. Burns the targets and all allies too.|
|Level||Power||Status Chance||Status Strength||MP||AP Cost|
|Note: Forces the players to jump off the screen, curing Freeze.|
Epic Battle Fantasy 5
- This section is incomplete. You can help Epic Battle Fantasy Wiki by adding required information to it.
To do: This whole section.
- The Bestiary in Epic Battle Fantasy 2 identifies the Nuke as a "V3 Rocket". This is one of many Nazi allusions in Lance's EBF2 appearance; in this case, a parallel to the V1 and V2 missiles used by Nazi Germany in the final months of World War 2.
- In EBF2, one medal requires you to be hit by a Nuke. In EBF3, you can earn a medal by using the Nuke Limit Break for the first time.
- In EBF4, Nuke no longer dealing recoil damage to the players is explained as Lance having evacuated the entire team from the field, right before the nuke hits.