- ―Lance, Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Upon casting, Lance jumps high into the air to drop on his opponents with the main hull of his Valkyrie Tank. As the tank crushes the enemies, Lance draws his gun and repeatedly fires below him, damaging all foes and blowing up the tank in the process for one final massive hit, raining ammunition and tank parts across the battlefield.
Epic Battle Fantasy 3
Oblivion deals Earth, non-elemental and Bomb-elemental damage - the first hit (tank smash) deals Earth-elemental damage, the gunfire hits deal non-elemental damage, and the subsequent explosion deal Bomb-elemental damage.
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Oblivion is now only Bomb-elemental and no longer deals any Earth or non-elemental damage.
|Limit Break! Targets all foes. Hits 5 times.|
|Level||Power||Status Chance||Status Strength||MP||AP Cost|
|Note: The 3 set of numbers belong to the initial tank impact, the next 3 gunshots and the final explosion, respectively.|
Forces the players to jump off the screen, curing Freeze.
- Oblivion is based on Dio Brando's famous attack from the manga series Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, which featured a similar chain of events, involving a steamroller rather than a tank. Lance yells Dio's famous vampire screech, "WRYYYYYY!" when he casts Oblivion for the first time.
- Oblivion's attack animation appears to be inspired by the Valkyrie Tank's destruction at the end of Epic Battle Fantasy 2, particularly when the tank explodes and its parts rain down on the battlefield.
- Oblivion is the only skill in the EBF series to have multiple elements at the same time. Though it is only true in EBF3, as in EBF4 its element have been changed to Bomb only.
- The Oblivion Limit Break shares its name with the final level in the spin-off game Bullet Heaven.