- "Some mixture of colorful gems. This rock can't decide what to be."
- ―In-game description, Epic Battle Fantasy 5
The Rainbow Ore is a crafting item in Epic Battle Fantasy 5. It is a chunk of grey stone dotted with numerous red, yellow, green, and blue crystals, vaguely resembling one of the Ores (all of which, incidentally, have a small chance to drop the material). It is used to forge a variety of magic-themed equipment, notably including all of Natalie's starting gear.
- Hardy Gloop - 75%
- Coral Boulder - 75%
- Gem Idol - 50%
- Zircon Ore - 5%
- Sapphire Ore - 5%
- Peridot Ore - 5%
- Quartz Ore - 5%
- Amethyst Ore - 5%
- Topaz Ore - 5%
- Ruby Ore - 5%
- Giga Golem - 100% x3
- Blue Crystal - 20%
- Red Crystal - 20%
- Dark Tooth - 1 on level 2, 4 on level 3
- Wrath of Zeus - 4 on level 3
- Shooting Star - 1 on level 2, 4 on level 3, 10 on level 5
- Gaia's Gift - 4 on level 3
- Heaven's Voice - 5 on level 3
- Necromancer's Helmet - 2 on level 4
- Red Ribbon - 10 on level 4, 20 on level 5
- Royal Crown - 1 on level 4
- Shell Armor - 1 on level 2
- Wizard Robe - 2 on level 4
- Magical Skirt - 4 on level 4
- Red Dress - 3 on level 3, 15 on level 4
- Gold Star - 5 on level 2
- Platinum Star - 5 on level 2
- Heart Pendant - 5 on level 2
- The Rainbow Ore's icon appears to be based off of the Bit foes from Epic Battle Fantasy 2, 3 and 4, having a similar shade to the main stone and prominent red, blue and yellow crystals sticking out of it; only the green crystals lack a Bit counterpart.
- Rainbow Ore can be considered a successor of the Rainbow Gems crafting item from Epic Battle Fantasy 3 and 4.