- "*gasp* Don't do that."
- ―Matt, Epic Battle Fantasy 5
- ―NoLegs, Epic Battle Fantasy 5
- "WHAT THE- I wan't ready for that."
- ―Anna, Epic Battle Fantasy 5
- "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- Okay, it's over now."
- ―Lance takes it the worst, Epic Battle Fantasy 5
- "Haven't you guys seen any horror films? That was nothing."
- ―Natalie is the only one unfazed, Epic Battle Fantasy 5
Screamer flashes a negative-contrast image in jump-scare fashion with screaming sound effect, dealing Dark-elemental magical damage and debuffing their Magic Defence. In Epic Battle Fantasy 5, it instead debuffs attack, and can also make foes surrender if conditions are right.
Epic Battle Fantasy
This skill costs 75 MP to use. It deals magic damage to all enemies and lowers their Magic Attack or Magic Defence by 20%, and can stack up to 40%.
Epic Battle Fantasy 2
This skill costs 75 MP to use. It deals magic damage to all enemies and lowers their Magic Defence, with 150 accuracy and 45 power. Despite its description, it isn't boosted by the Anarchy sword in any way.
Epic Battle Fantasy 3
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
It is available at the start of the game.
Epic Battle Fantasy 5
It is obtained by completing Goth's quest. Everyone except Lance can learn this skill. It has a 3-turn cooldown.
- The alternate Screamer image from EBF1 is actually a distorted screen cap from a Sakura-Con 2009 commercial.
- The image used for Screamer in the first four games is an negative inverted picture of Matt's dog, Maxi, who has since passed away.
- The Screamer image in Epic Battle Fantasy 5 appears to be Matt Roszak himself.