As a Skill
When used, a summoning circle comes forth above the opponent, summoning a sword of light which crashes down onto an opponent. It does medium to high light / holy elemental damage on one foe. In EBF3, it also has a chance of stunning the target when fully upgraded to level 5.
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
This skill returns in EBF4 as a Unique Skill for Matt. It's only pre-requisite is Light Blade. It may Dispel targets.
Element 50% Holy
Description / Expert holy attack. May dispel the target.
Level 1: Power: 120 / MP 15 / AP 1250
Level 2: Power 160 / MP 20 / AP 2500
Level 3 Power: 200 / MP 25 / AP 6000
- Seiken has also appeared in a few other places, like in Brawl Royale.
- Seiken is Japanese for "Holy Sword", and is inspired by Beatrix's ability in Final Fantasy 9.
- This is a possible reference to Golden Sun, namely the unleash of the Excalibur. The difference though, is the name: It is Legend in Golden Sun.
- The sword used as a part of this skill is the Heaven's Gate.
- The symbols on the spell appear to be lowercase Greek letters.