Holy Sword (also known as Seiken) is one of Matt's signature skills, having appeared in every game of the Epic Battle Fantasy series. When cast, a runic circle appears in front of an enemy, diagonally facing the ground. From this circle, a sword-shaped blast of white energy erupts, dealing high Holy-elemental damage to a single target.
Seiken costs 77 MP to use. It's more powerful with the Heaven's Gate or Rune Blade equipped.
Seiken's cost has been reduced slightly, costing 70 MP instead of 77. It has 100 accuracy and 80 power, and 75% of the damage is Holy elemental. The Heaven's Gate boosts the power of Seiken.
|Other||Expert holy attack. May stun target (only on 3rd level).|
The skill was renamed Holy Sword in this game, as well as receiving a substantial power boost and a weaker version, Light Blade. The latter skill needs to be learned as a prerequisite to learning Holy Sword.
|Other||Expert holy attack. May dispel the target|
- The sword summoned by Holy Sword is a white silhouette of Heaven's Gate.
- "Seiken" is Japanese for "Holy Sword", hence its name.
- Holy Sword may be inspired by the attack Matt used to defeat Natalie in Brawl Royale. However, the Holy Sword skill uses a much smaller sword made of pure energy, and the summoning portal is visible on-screen.
- Holy Sword's animation is inspired by a certain weapon unleash from the Golden Sun series.
- The symbols on the summoning circle appear to be lowercase Greek letters.