- "My love for swords has given me the ability to create them from thin air!"
- ―Matt, Epic Battle Fantasy 4
When cast, a runic circle appears in front of an enemy, diagonally facing the ground. From this circle, a sword-shaped blast of white energy erupts, dealing high Holy-elemental damage to a single target.
Seiken costs 77 MP to use. It's power increases when Heaven's Gate or Rune Blade is equipped.
Seiken's cost has been reduced slightly, costing 70 MP instead of 77. It has 100 accuracy and 80 power, with 75% of the damage dealt being of Holy element. It's power increases when Heaven's Gate is equipped.
One Skill Bonus is available to improve Seiken:
- Holy Power - Boosts Seiken by 40%, +20% resistance to Dark
Seiken deals 50% Holy-based damage, down from 75%, aligning it with Matt's remaining skills. In this game it may stun the target on final level.
The skill was renamed Holy Sword in this game. It received a substantial power boost as well as a weaker version, Light Blade, which serves as a prerequisite. Chance to stun the target was replaced with a chance to dispel the target instead.
- The sword summoned by Holy Sword is a white silhouette of Heaven's Gate.
- "Seiken" is Japanese for "Holy Sword", hence its name.
- The symbols on the summoning circle appear to be lowercase Greek letters.
- Holy Sword's animation is inspired by Excalibur's unleash from the Golden Sun series.
- A similar attack was used by Matt to defeat Natalie in Brawl Royale, prior to the series. However, it summoned an actual sword, instead of one made of pure energy, it was also considerably larger, so big that the summoning portal wasn't visible on-screen.