- "Cannot eat any more food"
- ―Stuffed's hover-over tip, Epic Battle Fantasy 5
status effect introduced in Epic Battle Fantasy 5 that only affects players. Its icon is a fork over a general prohibition sign.
When a player is inflicted with Stuffed, they become unable to eat any Food items. The status cannot be removed by cleansing spells. Most rare or powerful food items will inflict the players with Stuffed to prevent the player from abusing them.
- If a player uses food that affects all allies (ie. Pizza), allies without the Stuffed status will receive and eat the item normally, while Stuffed players will not be able to eat it.
- Inflicting Hungry on a Stuffed player will remove the status.
- There's one exception to this: the Hungry inflicted by Mammoth-type enemies on death will not remove Stuffed. If a player is inflicted with both Hungry and Stuffed, Hungry takes priority.
- Food: Cupcakes, Pretzels, Burger, Pizza, Chips, Crisps.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.