Epic Battle Fantasy Wiki
Advertisement

TV Boy attacking in Brawl Royale

"Canti hails from the epic animation FLCL by GAINAX, and wields his mighty 1961 Gibson EB-0 bass guitar. When he turns red he gains the power of Atomsk, a legendary space pirate capable of stealing entire star systems. He remains one of ma favourite cartoon characters of all time."
Matt Roszak about Canti

TV Boy (Formerly known as Canti) is a summon avaliable for Natalie in Epic Battle Fantasy.

Description

Summoning TV Boy will make him attack a random foe with his G*bson EB0 for massive physical damage, he will also sometimes use the Razorback instead, for even greater damage. As with all summons in EBF, it doesn't scale with Natalie's offensive stats but will still be affected by enemy defences.

TV Boy also appears in Brawl Royale as penultimate enemy of the game, using his G*bson EB0 against Matt.

Epic Battle Fantasy

Canti
Attacks a random foe for massive Physical damage. Sometimes uses a more powerful weapon.
Target Type Element Status Effect MP RdF
Random -- Stat Defence.png ---- -- 120 10%
Power Status Chance Status Strength
14500 | 24000 -- --
Note: Left number is damage with G*bson EB0, right is with Razorback.
Has 75% chance to use G*bson EB0, and 25% to use Razorback.

Trivia

  • TV Boy/Canti is a direct reference to Kanti from the FLCL anime and manga.
  • Both TV Boy's weapons can be used by Matt in later games, Razorback in Epic Battle Fantasy 2 and 3 and G*bson EB0 in Epic Battle Fantasy 4.
  • In Battle Royale, Matt Roszak notes that most players never got past him.
Advertisement