- "All single-target attacks will be aimed here."
- ―Target's hover-over tip, Epic Battle Fantasy 5
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 that only affects players. Its icon is a red scope with a big X over it.
Target redirects all single target attacks to the afflicted player, including attacks that target randomly, and also makes them the main target of all centered attacks. Spells cast by equipment will also be affected, while spells cast by weather are unaffected. The status can only be on one player at a time (inflicting it on a second player will remove it from the first), and will also cancel Lovable if the target was inflicted by it. Given that Target is one of the few neutral status effects not removed by the Cutie Worm summon, the only ways to remove Target from a player is by inflicting Lovable on them, or inflicting Target on a different player.
Target is accessible to players through the following items and equipment:
- Target Badge, gives the status on defend — 2x length
- Agnry Faic, gives the status on defend — 2x length
- Brick, inflicts the player that throwed it with Target — 3x length, increased by 3x for every piece of equipment that boosts throwable items, potentially reaching 9x.
Enemy attacks that can cause Target: