Thunder is one of the more common elements in the Epic Battle Fantasy series. All party members except Matt can learn Thunder-based skills (ignoring shared skills), and several enemies use it frequently (such as Yellow Slimes and Thunderbirds).
Thunder is generally effective against aquatic and mechanical foes, as well as most flying enemies. On the other hand, it is ineffective against rocky and electricity-wielding enemies. In Epic Battle Fantasy 4 and 5, Thunder attacks deal more damage to targets affected with the Wet status.
- Dragon Killer (Sword): 50% thunder.
- Lightning Shard (Sword): 50% thunder.
- Golden Axe (Sword): 50% thunder.
- Thunder Core (Gun): 50% thunder.
- Thor's Hammer (Bow): 50% Thunder
- Thunder: 100% thunder.
- Thunderbolt: 100% thunder.
- Thunderstorm: 100% thunder.
- Plasma: 75% thunder.
- Plasmawave: 75% thunder.
- Plasmacross/ Plasma Field: 75% thunder
- Spark Arrow: 80% Thunder
- Spark: 80% Thunder
- Big Spark: 80% Thunder
- Plasma Cage: 100% Thunder (EBF 4; Premium Content)
- Ion Cannon (Limit Break): 75% Thunder
- Thunder Elemental: 100% Thunder
- This section is incomplete. You can help Epic Battle Fantasy Wiki by adding required information to it.
To do: Check if there are more. May be missing some.
- Yellow Slime
- Blue Jelly (EBF2 only)
- Purple Jelly
- Yellow Jelly
- Dish Turret
- Thunder Bird
- Thunder Sprite
- Thunder Elemental
- Steel Fish
- Ancient Monolith (EBF4 only)
- River Squid
- Rainbow Rafflesia
- The Creator
|Bomb • Dark • Earth • Fire • Holy • Ice • Poison/Bio • Thunder • Water • Wind|
Non-elemental • Weapon-elemental