FANDOM


The Zombie Hand is a foe and a summon in Epic Battle Fantasy 5. It is a member of the Hands enemy group. They are largely found lingering about Redpine Town's graveyard, though they can also be found in various underground areas and The Rapture.

Appearance

The Zombie Hand, as the name implies, is a zombie hand. It has a green skin, and spawns in with a random melee weapon (see below for chances).

* When viewed in Bestiary, it will have any of the Hands' weapons with equal chance for each, including the Magma Sword it cannot use in-battle.

Overview

Like the other Hands, the Magma Hand can change its weapon held depending on the weaknesses of the players. It has five different weapons available, each with different stats.

This section is incomplete. You can help Epic Battle Fantasy Wiki by adding required information to it.
To do: More overview.

Statistics

EBF5 Foe Icon Zombie Hand
Zombie Hand EBF5
Always remember to double-tap, or this might happen. Sometimes they may carry a deadly and infectious virus!
Statistics
Base
Statistics
Stat HP Stat Attack Stat Defence Stat Magic Stat Mdef Stat Accuracy Stat Evade Exp AP SP Gold Hit2HP Catch
166 4 4 4 4 4 4 21 2.2 2.2 14 50 35
Elemental
Resistance
EBF5 Element Fire EBF5 Element Thunder EBF5 Element Ice EBF5 Element Earth EBF5 Element Bio EBF5 Element Bomb EBF5 Element Water EBF5 Element Wind EBF5 Element Holy EBF5 Element Dark
-80% - - -50% 200% - - - -80% 200%
Status
Resistance
EBF5 Status Burn+Scorch EBF5 Status Stun EBF5 Status Chill+Freeze EBF5 Status Poison+Virus EBF5 Status Syphon EBF5 Status Curse+Bad Luck EBF5 Status Stagger+Confuse EBF5 Status Wet+Dry EBF5 Status Heavy+Light EBF5 Status Weak+Tired EBF5 Status Dispel EBF5 Status Death
- - - - - - - - - - - 100%
Debuff
Resistance
EBF5 StatDown Attack EBF5 StatDown Magic EBF5 StatDown Defence EBF5 StatDown Mdef EBF5 StatDown Accuracy EBF5 StatDown Evade
- - - - - -
Item Drop Rate
Icon EBF5 Item Solid Water EBF5 Item Hand Bomb EBF5 Item Shuriken EBF5 Item Bio Virus -
Name Solid Water Hand Bomb Shuriken Bio Virus -
Chance 25% 33% 33% 15% -
Status Damage
Damage taken from status effects, in % of maximum health (per turn), including elemental resistances:
EBF5 Status Burn Burn EBF5 Status Poison Poison EBF5 Status Virus Virus EBF5 Status Doom Doom
(if Death fails)
EBF5 Status Regenerate Regen
6.3% per stack,
up to 56.7%
-3% per stack,
up to -27%
-6% per stack,
up to -54%
Immune -33.(3)%
Damage taken from first three is decreased by 30% on Easy and 65% on Zero difficulties.
Final damage is randomized by ±5% (except for Doom) and rounded down.

Has 20% chance to enter the battle with 3x EBF5 Status Virus Virus on self. On Hard/Epic, the remaining 80% is taken by 3x EBF5 Status Poison Poison.

Attacks and Abilities

Attack List
Attack Target Power Type Element Status Effect Acc Crit RdF
Triple Hit (Knife)
Burst (Knife)
Swing (Knife)
Single 30.6/3
25.2
26.1
Stat Attack 50% EBF5 Element Wind 20% -- EBF5 Status Dispel 150% 10% 10%
Triple Hit (Sword)
Burst (Sword)
Swing (Sword)
Single 40.8/3
33.6
34.8
Stat Attack ---- 33% 3x EBF5 Status Bad Luck 105% 10% 10%
Triple Hit (Ice Sword)
Burst (Ice Sword)
Swing (Ice Sword)
Single 34/3
28
29
Stat Attack 50% EBF5 Element Ice 33% 2x EBF5 Status Chill 100% 10% 10%
Burst (Evil Axe)
Swing (Evil Axe)
Single 36.4
37.7
Stat Attack 50% EBF5 Element Dark 33% 3x EBF5 Status Curse 95% 10% 10%
Triple Hit (Mallet)
Swing (Mallet)
Single 47.6/3
40.6
Stat Attack ---- 20% 1x EBF5 Status Stagger 85% 10% 10%
Burning Acid Single 35 Stat Magic 100% EBF5 Element Bio 100%
100%
3x
25%
EBF5 Status Burn
EBF5 StatDown Mdef
100% 10% 10%
Doom Single -- -- ---- 100% 6x EBF5 Status Doom 300% 10% 10%
Notes: Status strength decreased to 4x on Hard or Epic difficulties.

Battle logic

Choosing a weapon
  • Standard weapon array: Sword, Knife (twice), Mallet, Evil Axe, Ice Sword.
  • On Hard and Epic difficulties, chooses the best element to use (including EBF5 Status Lovable Lovable players) between Wind, Dark, Ice and Bomb, adding more weapons to the array depending on the outcome:
    • Wind → Knife twice
    • Dark → Evil Axe twice
    • Ice → Ice Sword twice
    • Bomb → Sword and Mallet
  • Then selects any position of the array to equip, with equal chance for each. For an example, on Hard/Epic and with Ice being the least resisted element, final chances would be: 1/8 for Sword, Mallet and Evil Axe, 2/8 for Knife and 3/8 for Ice Sword.
  • Whenever the Hand burrows itself after attacking, it has a 25% (50% on Hard/Epic) chance to switch its weapon when it emerges again. The Hand cannot switch weapons if it's Berserked.
Attack patterns

The following describes general logic of the enemy and attack patterns, with chances of each attack to be used. Conditions are listed from highest to lowest priority unless specified otherwise.

  • If catch score >55 and all players are Lovable → Flee;
  • If Berserked;
    • If using Knife/Sword/Ice Sword → Triple Hit (1/3), Burst (1/3), Swing (1/3);
    • If using Evil Axe → Burst (1/2), Swing (1/2);
    • If using Mallet → Triple hit (1/2), Swing (1/2);
  • If selected target doesn't have Doom → Doom (4/25), Burning Acid (5/25);
    • If using Knife/Sword/Ice Sword → Triple Hit (16/75), Burst (16/75), Swing (16/75);
    • If using Evil Axe → Burst (8/25), Swing (8/25);
    • If using Mallet → Triple hit (8/25), Swing (8/25).
  • Otherwise → Acid (1/5);
    • If using Knife/Sword/Ice Sword → Triple Hit (4/15), Burst (4/15), Swing (4/15);
    • If using Evil Axe → Burst (2/5), Swing (2/5);
    • If using Mallet → Triple hit (2/5), Swing (2/5).

Summon

The foe can be captured to be used as a summon, or be randomly summoned by The Deceased (bow). The summon always uses the Evil Axe for its weapon.

EBF5 Foe Icon Zombie Hand
Zombie Hand SP EBF5 Status Freeze
Gives doom status to all enemies, causing them to die instantly after 3 turns. 28 Kept
Target Power Type Element Status Effect Acc Crit RdF
All -- -- ---- 100% 3x EBF5 Status Doom 100% -- --
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.